The WIBERG Laboratory
Raw materials, unfinished and finished products are examined directly in our internal, modern laboratory. We deal with pathogenic microorganisms, aflatoxins and other allergens ourselves! Our independence from other laboratories means that we can act quickly and efficiently on a case-by-case basis.
As a result, we can guarantee the stringent examination of every batch of raw materials. Our deep-founded knowledge of all kinds of herbs, spices, additives and aromas is based on 4,500 raw-material analyses every year. Furthermore, every mixture is inspected and actively approved before leaving the premises.
- Examination according to official analysis methods (including rapid methods) in accordance with Section 64 of the German Food and Feed Code (LFGB)
- Documentation and differentiation of bacteria, yeasts or mould fungi
- Permission according to the Infection Protection Act (IfSG) for the testing of pathogenic microorganisms
- Testing for special pathogenic germs such as salmonella, listeria, staphylococcus aureus, bacillus cereus, clostridia
- Determination of the root cause or performance of a flora analysis in the case of deficient products, a failure to mature or shelf life problems
- Working hygiene testing (e.g. wipe tests, air bacterial counts, periodic checks)
- Implementation of warehouse tests and shelf life tests
- Sensory evaluation of the samples